Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cry if you need to





The hardest part about moving on is that realizing that the perception you had of someone is an illusion. That person is nowhere near who you thought they were. They did not care for you half as much as you thought they did. You allowed their fakeness to become your reality. Now it is up to you to de-create them and just accept them for who they truly are. In some cases, that means accepting them for the complete jerk that they are. In my case, I will not say that he is a complete jerk. Then again, I actually don’t care! I have deleted this man from my life and I plan to do so forever...

So indeed the hardest part about moving on is forgiving yourself and saying to yourself that you will never fall for it again… but then again you don’t really know how you fell for it the first time…… Therefore, you forgive yourself but you never forget and fight with yourself about how “guarded” you should be when the next man comes along.  When you are at the point that you can completely let your guard down again, you have indeed moved on. However, this I must say is the hardest part.


Just A Thought…

No comments:

Post a Comment