Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To my brother


Today I am sad, mainly so incredibly sad that you are not with us anymore. I miss you so much, so much more than words can ever say. It was so nice to see you in a dream the other night. I don’t remember every detail, unfortunately, but I do remember hugging you and telling you how much I miss you. You replied that you miss me too. It was so comforting to hear that, you have no idea. I think it was the first time that I got some kind of answer from you, the first time where the situation in which I saw you was real life related and not just completely random and unrealistic. Thank you for having done that.

I hope that you are doing better and are so very happy wherever you are today. I hope you have found your peace, I wish you that with every ounce of my body.

I will love and miss you forever, until I see you again.

Your sister Emine

........................

If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving my little brother
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment