Sunday, May 5, 2013

Barry White


 


Barry White, you know his sexy voice from many of his songs when you hear it on the oldies radio station or hear it in films and on TV. For those of you who have no idea who Barry White is, pull up your chair and read on. He is a recording artist like no other before him and certainly no other since. When you hear his very distinct voice for the first time you'll never, ever forget it. By the way, his music is great too. He is more known for his deep voice than his other musical accomplishments.

...

I remembered when I first heard Barry White's bass voice I thought he would look like an athletic god with a great body. Let's just say I was very surprised by his unique stature, but I quickly forgot about it and fell in love with his recordings.







No comments:

Post a Comment