Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shoe Lover

Cinderella is a proof that a pair of shoes can change your life...




 They’re absolutely gorgeous. They’re found in multiple colours.
 In love with these cherry red pretties by Rachel Comey. Classic clogs with gorgeous red velvet…ah lights up my day…it does!
Came across these stunning Christian Louboutin Pigalle Glitter-Covered Leather Ballet Flats while browsing some blogs today.Aren’t they stunning?








These candy red gumboots make me want to wear them and splash around in every puddle I come across.Or maybe I’ll make some puddles.Just so I can jump in them.Or maybe not.I wouldn’t want to ruin these.Because they remind me of a young Chanel, wearing these, singing in a Parisian cafe. Yes, she sang in cafes before she cut up her boyfriend’s clothes to make stuff for herself to wear. I read the book AND saw the movie. So I know.

Darlington sells unique handmade moccasins.These moccasins are made of suede leather, which will stretch and shape to your foot with wear.They are softsoled, which means they have no hard sole only leather.The bottom of the shoes is the same leather as the rest of the shoe.




This picture pretty much made my day today. Iconic classic design that will
 never go out of style. Chanel!





The right pair of red pumps!And fell in love with it! So true…the right pair of red pumps can change an entire personality…let alone the outfit!






There's a documentary about the relationship between women and their favorite accessory: shoes! The film includes interviews with designers Christian Louboutin and Pierre Hardy as well as commentary from shoe obsessed celebrities like Fergie, Dita Von Teese and Kelly Rowland.

Even shoe fetishists make an appearance.

Seksi!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment